You won’t believe what’s included: everything you need to hit the road, raring to go. You might even be tempted to call in sick – even from the middle of nowhere.
The XV Crosstrek Premium model includes:
- AM/FM stereo with single-disc CD player and six speakers
- MP3/WMA capability
- Radio Broadcast Data System
- Bluetooth®1 audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity
- iPod®2 control capability
- USB port
- Auxiliary input jack
The Limited model has all that, plus:
- Display-type audio system
- HD Radio™3
- 4.3-inch LCD screen
- iTunes®2 tagging capabilities
- Rear-vision camera
Visit your local participating Subaru dealer in October for the Subaru XV Crosstrek Love Where it Takes You event. Enter to win a trip for two to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Wyoming and other adventurous prizes.
The navigation system available in both Premium and Limited models features:
- Touch-screen GPS navigation
- SD map card
- 6.1-inch LCD touch-screen
- Voice activated controls and navigation
- SMS text messaging capabilities
- XM® satellite radio and XM NavTraffic®4 (subscription required)
After all, a true explorer can never really be lost.
The cabin was designed with a ton of utility features such as cellphone storage, large beverage containers, and a 60/40-split flat-folding rear seat. So your giant coffee, backpacks, paddles, your dog, and friends big and small all pile in with ease.
The center console, glovebox, and various storage areas throughout the cabin handle a total of 38 CDs, two cups in the center console and bottles in every door, a full-size atlas in door slots, cellphones, music players, sunglasses, wallets, keys, and more. Small spaces also are available under the cargo area floor.
1 Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
2 iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
3 HD Radio is a trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
4 XM and XM NavTraffic are registered trademarks of XM Satellite Radio, Inc.