Spend a week or two working as a park ranger.
The best-selling All-Wheel Drive car in America.1 With ample ground clearance (8.7 inches), pick your way down a deep-woods trail, ford a stream, and plow through snow – all to reach the doorstep of the ranger station. Plus, at 30 mpg highway, the AWD Outback delivers better fuel economy than even some two-wheel drive competitors.2
- Adaptive shift control standard on all models with Lineartronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Available Aha™3 infotainment
- Available EyeSight4 driver-assist system
1 Based upon Polk All-Wheel Drive Cars Total Registrations in the U.S. over the past five years.
2 EPA-estimated hwy fuel economy for 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT models. Actual mileage may vary.
3 Aha is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Inc.
4 EyeSight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance, and weather and road conditions. Please remember to turn off EyeSight when going through a car wash. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations.
Remodel my house as a do-it-yourself project.
This largest of Subaru models can haul all the wood, drywall, shingles, paint, sinks, wiring, sump pumps, generators, lawn mowers, gardening tools, etc., that you’ll need.
- Three rows of seating accommodate up to seven
- Second-row seats feature fore/aft travel, reclining seatback, and fold-down center armrest
- 74.4 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Standard 385-watt, 9-speaker Harman Kardon®1 premium audio system
- Available Navigation and DVD Entertainment Package
- Plus Genuine Subaru Accessories
1 Harman Kardon is a registered trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Inc.